How we are keeping our employees and clients safe
Our employees health is and always will be our top priority, therefore, we will be implementing guidelines to ensure that appropriate social distancing can still take place and the risk for illness is mitigated as much as possible.
- If you or a family member has been diagnosed with COVID-19, we will require a written notice from your health care provider clearing you of the infection.
- Please do not report to the office if you are experiencing any illness symptoms going forward.
- Please contact your direct supervisor immediately if you are at work and begin to feel ill in anyway and self-isolate away from other employees until you leave the building
- Temperature checks will be required at the beginning of each shift and records will be kept for 90 days. (Contactless thermometers will be provided at each location by Fisch Solutions)
- All employees are required to wipe down their workstations and belongings each day.
- All employees are required to wipe down any common surface (i.e. fridge, water cooler, coffee maker) after each use.
- All employees are required to keep hand sanitizing cream at their workstation
- All employees are required to wash hands thoroughly for 30 seconds with soap and hot water after each visit to the restroom
- All employees are required to wear face masks anytime you are within 8 feet of another employee (washable face masks will be provided by Fisch Solutions)
- All visitors will have their temperature checked
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask
How to Protect your Office Electronics from Covid
The following information provides guidance on how to clean high-touch electronics. Examples include computers, computer accessories, touchscreen devices, printers and copiers (hereinafter referred to as “electronics”). All electronics in shared and public locations should be frequently cleaned and disinfected. When cleaning electronics it is important to follow the manufacturer recommendations for specific cleaning requirements. The guidance below was adapted from the CDC: Cleaning & Disinfecting Schools, Apple “How to Clean your Apple Products”, and Microsoft “Clean and Care for your Surface”.
Also be sure to read our blog post and watch our video on: How to Clean Your Electronics to Prevent COVID Spread
Contact us if you need help with covid procedures for your electronics or more info on our covid procedures.
General cleaning tips
- Use a lint-free cloth, such as a screen wipe or a cloth made from microfiber.
- Avoid excessive wiping and submerging item in cleanser to avoid damage.
- Unplug all external power sources and cables.
- Do not use aerosol sprays, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- Ensure moisture does not get into any openings to avoid damage.
- Never spray cleaner directly on an item. Approved COVID-19 disinfectants safe for computers, accessories and electronics
- Using a Clorox disinfectant wipe or a wipe containing 70% alcohol, gently and carefully wipe the hard, nonporous surface of the item. This includes the display, touchscreen keyboard, mouse and the exterior surface of the item. If you have concerns about the cleaning product being used, please refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations and warning label.
- When using a disinfectant wipe, it is important to follow the contact time found on the label. It may be necessary to use more than one wipe to keep the surface wet for the recommended contact time.
- Do not use fabric or leather surfaces on items, as this can scratch or damage to the items.
- Do not use bleach to disinfect computers and electronics