At Fisch, we firmly believe that community is the backbone of our society. It is what helps our children to grow and prosper by offering safe events that allow all of us to come together and build our teamwork skills. This is why Fisch dedicates a portion of both our revenue and our time to our local community. Please join us and help make our communities and neighborhoods a better, safer place to live.
What We Can Do
We do all that is possible to assist our local community organizations lacking in technology necessities. We provide:
We are always open to requests for financial assistance to not-for-profit and volunteer organizations in the Hudson Valley.
We look forward to assisting local Hudson Valley events with set up, planning, or other manpower needs.
Preference is shown towards first time requesting organizations.
We Can Help!
If your organization is in the need of assistance, feel free to Contact Us and we will do our best to assist your group.
*Please note that although we would love to, we are unable to fulfill every request.
How We Have Helped
RELAY FOR LIFE CAMPAIGN
Fisch is proud to support Relay For Life. This great event and the American Cancer Society as an organization help thousands each year in their fight to battle cancer. Fisch and its staff have decided to make this event our focus for helping the community. We have even started our own team [ Team Fisch Bowl ] in an effort to raise $1,000 to support the fight against Cancer.
“SUPPORT OUR TROOPS” CAMPAIGN
Although none of our family is currently serving overseas in the military at this time, we have taken a special interest in supporting our troops. These individuals have been dedicated to serving our country in various campaigns and need our country’s support. Many of these personnel will not see their family for some time and something as simple as a care package can do a lot.
The mission of our initiative is to support various organizations who support this cause. By partnering with these groups, we hope to be able to keep our soldiers cared for and focused on the mission at hand.
- Wreaths Across America Receives Donation from FIS November 7, 2008
- Fisch Donates Money to Support It’s “Support Our Troops” Campaign October 15, 2008
FIS Participates in Semper Fi Parents of the Hudson Valley’s Grand Opening September 24, 2008
Fisch was proud to participate in the Semper Fi ribbon cutting ceremony held on September, 24th. Semper Fi held their ceremony at the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce to kick off their “Operation Santa” program. Thank you for supporting our troops and we hope we can continue to do so with you.
Semper Fi Parents of the Hudson Valley
- Forget U Cancer receives Website for Cancer Awareness Month October 29, 2010
- FIS Donates Virtual Tours of Fire Apparatus to the Beacon Fire Department January 1, 2007
- Rhinebeck Masonic Lodge Vice Presidential Grave Site Donor
- Friends of Beacon Dog Park Business Donor
- Bannerman Castle Trust Institutional Support Donor
- Village of Fishkill Fire Department Annual Golf Outing Event Sponsor
- Beacon Incline Railway Restoration Society Business Supporter
- New Hamburg Fire District Annual Golf Outing Event Sponsor
- Chelsea Fire District Annual Golf OutingEvent Sponsor
- City of Beacon Fireworks Fund Supporter
- St Baldrick’s Foundation Supporter – Walden FD Drive
- Semper Fi Parents of the Hudson Valley “Operation Santa” Supporter
- Wreaths Across America Supporter
- NY State Trooper Benefit Fund Business Supporter