Fire Department Call and Response System
Alerting responders is just the beginning.
Fisch Internet Solutions is proud to be one of the first companies to implement software that successfully transmits text messages that notify firefighters of emergencies and other announcements through its joint partnership with Emergency Reporting(www.SpottedDogTech.com).
The ROVER (Real-time Operations Volunteer Emergency Response) system offers both volunteer and paid departments a means of communication that is invaluable. With tablets in fire apparatus and large screens in the station members will see where the call is, where there are water sources around the incident, who is responding and how far away they are, and other critical points of information.
Benefits of Using Rover
- Instant custom text messages of alarms. We have the ability to build a custom text template so that your text messages contain the precise information that you require.
- Custom sign board display capability. We can display a monitor in your station that shows what information you need on it. Your department can have multiple custom designed layouts for your different needs.
- Compatible with “dumb” phones.No smart phone, no problem. Either text in or using a speed dial programmed into the member’s phone, the member’s name will be placed on the sign board to show that the member is responding to the alarm. Also hear how many responders are coming and to where.
- Web access. Members can access call information as well as a map view of the incident via any web browser. Members also can personally opt in and out of messages via text and/ or e-mail.
- Apps for all major platforms. Android, Apple, and Windows app available. Check out your app store for “Rover Mobile” or click the links below.
- Website front-end. System now has the ability of also being your department website on the front-end public side. Single sign-on for all member web resources and integration of call data.
- Smart phone GPS capability. Text messages have the capability to be configured so you can click on the address displayed in the text message to receive GPS directions directly to the incident (available only on supported devices).
- Group text messaging. You can create groups and send text messages to those select group members instantly.
- Mapping capability. Alarms will be mapped so you know the location of each alarm. Fire hydrant and hazard locations can be added to the map in order to provide your members with even more critical information.
- Custom integration with other systems. ROVER has the ability to receive calls from almost any dispatch CAD and to feed data into various ePCR and fire reporting software platforms.
- Member Live ETA and AVL ( NEW! ). Without ever tracking the member the system has the capability of determining how far away the member is to the scene or station with a live ETA. Live ETA is displayed in system with a count-down timer to scene or station. Additionally members and apparatus have the capability of being displayed on a map as an icon, Automated Vehicle Location (AVL).
System Tablets / Display Screen Setup and Support
Unlike other providers who don’t offer hardware solutions and only conduct training / support using the phone, we come to you!
Take a look at the various installs we have done for departments to see what we can do for yours:
Hundreds Of Departments; Thousands Of Users
Fisch is proud to have hundreds of departments using our system worldwide. With 1,000s of apps downloaded in the app stores and a user base well into the 1,000s, the system has proved its reliability over it’s 5 years of existence.
The system is even starting to get news coverage from the benefits it offers fire departments.
Take a look at a recent YNN News coverage of the system reaching 1,000 users:
EVERYTHING SHARED WITH AREA DEPARTMENTS, CUSTOMIZED 100% FOR YOUR DEPARTMENT, AND THE FIRST TO PUT A MAP ON A SECONDARY ALERTING SYSTEM
For more information on this system or to schedule a product demonstration, please fill out the form below or call 845.590.1630.