Fire Department Call and Response System
Alerting responders is just the beginning.
Alerting firefighters to an alarm has progressed very slowly over the past century. From the use of fire sirens to voice pagers, new technology to alert firefighters to emergencies has not progressed rapidly until now! Fisch Internet Solutions is proud to be one of the first companies to implement software that successfully transmits text messages that notify firefighters of emergencies and other announcements through its joint partnership with Spotted Dog Technologies ( www.SpottedDogTech.com).
Spotted Dog ROVER System
The ROVER (Real-time Operations Volunteer Emergency Response) system offers both volunteer and paid departments a means of communication that is invaluable. With tablets in fire apparatus and large screens in the station members will see where the call is, where there are water sources around the incident, who is responding and how far away they are, and other critical points of information.
Benefits of Using ROVER
- Instant custom text messages of alarms. We have the ability to build a custom text template so that your text messages contain the precise information that you require.
- Smart phone GPS capability. Text messages have the capability to be configured so you can click on the address displayed in the text message to receive GPS directions directly to the incident (available only on supported devices).
- Member Live ETA ( NEW! ). Without ever tracking the member the system has the capability of determining how far away the member is to the scene or station with a live ETA.
- Group text messaging. You can create groups and send text messages to those select group members instantly.
- Sign board display capability. We can display a monitor in your station that shows what information you need on it. Our displays can be custom designed for your needs.
- Mapping capability. Alarms will be mapped on your sign board so you know the location of each alarm. Fire hydrant locations can be added to the map in order to provide your members with even more critical information.
- Call-in interface. Using a speed dial programmed into the member’s phone, the member’s name will be placed on the sign board to show that the member is responding to the alarm.
- Web access. Members can access call information as well as a map view of the incident via any web browser. Members also can personally opt in and out of messages via text and/ or e-mail.
- Web administration.You can log-in and administer the entire system including inputting and removing members without the need for outside technical support.
The ROVER System is easily configured based on the needs of your department and affords many avenues to communicate with your membership in one, low-cost package.
Local Onsite Support and Installtion
Based On Dutchess County
We offer onsite installation, training, and support of your system to all departments in the Hudson Valley region including Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, Orange, Ulster, and Sullivan counties.
Unlike other providers who only conduct training using webinars and offer support remotely, we come to you.
It Is Live Now And Growing
Over 1,000 firefighters use the system accross the country! It is reliable and has the proven track record to handle small to large departments.
The system is even starting to get news coverage from the benefits it offers fire departments. Take a look at a recent YNN News coverage of the system reaching 1,000 users:
You Can Be Next
For more information on this system or to schedule a product demonstration, feel free to: Contact Us